Best Accounting School

What Is The Top 10 Best Accounting School In The...

New postby Annabelle » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

What is the top 10 best accounting school in the Philippines? What is the top 10 best accounting school in the Philippines?
Annabelle

New postby Betsy » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

BASE on the latest CPA board exam results... here are the top preforming schools based on the number of board passers and takers...

1 University of Santo Tomas
2 Polytechnic University of the Philippines– Main – Sta. Mesa
3 Xavier University

4 De La Salle University - Manila
5 University of the Philippines – Visayas –Iloilo City
6 San Beda College

7University of the Philippines - Diliman
8 University of Saint La Salle
9 Mariano Marcos State University - Batac

10De La Salle University - Dasmariñas
11 University of Northern Philippines –Vigan
12 Silliman University

I graduated in Univ of San Carlos-Cebu, sadly we were not included among them. but usually were on top 3... what a badyear. i took pa naman my exam last year...
Betsy

What is the best school for accounting management?

New postby Fanny » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

Is uc san diego a good in accounting field?how about cal state La a good business school? Is uc san diego a good in accounting field?how about cal state La a good business school?
Fanny

New postby Otis » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

I have no clue you have to buy a rating system. All I know is the best schools for accounting call it accountancy. University of Illinois is best in country for that. That is all I know.
Otis

What are the best accounting schools in Florida?

New postby Joey » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

I'm planning on majoring in Accounting- I'm almost done in a two-year institution and i'm doing a little research to have a list of different choices to be able to make the best one. I can't seem to find what Universities are the best in Florida.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Joey

New postby Evelina » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

The best way to find the best schools for accounting majors is to look at their business school, which accounting is part of. Thus here are some ratings: (Public = *)

In Business Weeks Ratings: (in the nation)

- University of Florida* #43
- University of Miami #47
- Florida State* #77
- Florida Int'l University* #80
- University of Central Florida* #90
- University of South Florida* #93

You can go to this website and look at UF's rating and some comments about the school.
http://bwnt.businessweek.com/bschools/un...

So basically, in the most general sense the best public school in Florida for business and especially accounting is the University of Florida. After UF, FSU and FIU are also very good schools for accounting. Personally, I believe that behind UF, FIU is the best school for your major, because you will have many more opportunities for internships and employment in Miami than you will in Tallahassee. They are also highly regarded for their business and accounting majors. With that said, it really doesn't matter which school you go to. As long as you apply yourself and do well (about 3.7 GPA and above), you will not have a problem. In addition accountants in Florida are in high demand so you will be in good shape when you graduate, regardless of where you go.

Good Luck!
Evelina

Best school for an Accounting major, UW Seattle VS St...

New postby Elina » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

Best school for an Accounting major, UW Seattle VS St Martin's University?

I'm majoring in Accounting and planning to transfer within 6 months time frame, I just need a good advice which university is better for an Accounting or Business major. Based on my research, UW Seattle is a public school whereas St Martin is a private, catholic school, which is located near Olympia, WA.

In terms of quality education, atmosphere, job opportunity, and diversity, which one do you personally prefer? Also, I need help on finding easy access of public transportation close to university and an affordable apartments nearby.

Any good tips or advice will greatly appreciated.
Elina

New postby Guy » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

You should definitely choose the University Of Washington. It is one of the top 5 state school's in America. It is also in the top 40 school in America. The u.w. is very good in business and accounting. The atmosphere is very nice and it has a beautiful campus. It is on the side of Seattle which makes it very accessible to the city. The population is very diverse in Seattle. You will find just about every race in Seattle. There is a large job opportunity in Seattle for Business and accounting major. Business majors could apply to jobs at Microsoft, Sprint, Amazon and there are many more. Accounting could check out a local bank. Education is definitely better at the U.W. though! Hope this helps!
Guy

What are the best accounting schools to transfer to with...

New postby Abbey » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

What are the best accounting schools to transfer to with an AA in accounting? What are the best accounting schools to transfer to with an AA in accounting?
Abbey

New postby Darcey » 26 Oct 2012, 09:07

Well, any school with a strong Business school usually has a strong finance and accounting program. I think State schools are underrated, because most have excellent degrees. I even prefer smaller state schools, so you don't get lost in the numbers games played at huge universities like PSU, or even Harvard.
Darcey

Return to Asia Pacific