Magic The Gathering Software

I Need A Free Magic The Gathering Software To Analyze My...

New postby Allison » 22 Oct 2012, 23:16

I need a free magic the gathering software to analyze my decks. magic online for free maybe?

Ok so i need a free software to analyze my decks like i saw in an article magic online can do (where it shows how many of each mana symbol, mana curve, ect.) Can i download magic the gathering online free and not accually play just use the deck building tools? or if ot what other software can i get. thanks i really need this.
Allison

New postby Lucas » 22 Oct 2012, 23:16

Have a go with MWS (http://www.magicworkstation.com) It does a good job analyzing the deck for you, and best of all, it is free. It is a bit hard to set up at first, but it is well worth the effort.

I would recommend MWS over all other programs, because it is just so much better than everything else. Although like every other program, MWS has not been updated for a while now, it is still the best of the best. You can also play other people on MWS, just like in real life. Have a go. I'll guarantee that you won't be disappointed.
Lucas

Free magic the gathering software?

New postby Britney » 22 Oct 2012, 23:16

Is there any program where i can buy cards in person then import them to the program and play online? any program where i can play is good even if its against a computer.
Britney

New postby Contessa » 22 Oct 2012, 23:16

Not importing, but you can just use any card with MagMa, apprentice, a google search will show you more, I am just remembering the ones off the top of my head
Contessa

Magic the gathering software?

New postby Marcelle » 22 Oct 2012, 23:16

I have a couple of cousins playing yugi-oh on the computer and i would like to play magic in my pc with them but i dont want to purchase cards on the internet, just play, does anybody know about a software i can download to play magic? and that is available to have card from oddissey and onslaught cycle! thank you for your time
Marcelle

New postby Gail » 22 Oct 2012, 23:16

Magic Workstation (MWS) and Apprentice are two free applications that allow you to play Magic over the internet. Apprentice is easier to use, but MWS is a far superior application.

If you want to play online, there are a number of online gaming leagues dedicated to Magic play. I'm a staff member of www.magic-league.com so I invite you to join us there.
Gail

Magic The Gathering deck building software?

New postby Fabian » 22 Oct 2012, 23:16

Anyone know a good site for MTG deck building software? A free program would be preferred but open to any suggestions
Fabian

New postby Clementine » 22 Oct 2012, 23:16

This isn't going to help at all but i have a program from about 6 years ago but they ban it from online and stores me and my friend r the only people i know of that have it, its called magic the gathering u might be able to find it good luck
Clementine

Return to Card Games