Avon Jewelry

Does Anyone Buys Avon Jewelry?

New postby Krysta » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

I am a Avon Independent Rep. I am also a e-Representative, a rep. who has a website, if you would like to see my website just send your e-mail address to me. Avon has made a great improvement on their jewelry line and it's not expensive either. I'll be looking to hear from you.

Thanks,
bds
Krysta

New postby Mercedes » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

I, too, am a Represenative for Avon products and all I have to say to that one person who said she doesn't buy cheap costume jewelry knows nothing about fine jewelry or she has not see Avon lately. Sure Avon has costume jewelry but they also carry the finer things that the people with class do purchase. So if she knew anything about jewelry at all she would not have made that remark. And she probably doesn't even own a better quality piece of jewelry. I am sorry ma'am but that irked me for her to say that, and I had to speak up. I enjoy Avon and it's products and I do recommend them to everyone.Good luck in your sales.
Mercedes

What's Your View On Avon Jewelry? ?

New postby Nicolle » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

What's Your View On Avon Jewelry? ?
Nicolle

New postby Tiana » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

It's gorgeous....but cheap materials!
I have had a lot of stuff break because the parts were junk.
Tiana

How good is the jewelry you get from Avon?

New postby May » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

When you get silver earring or ring, or pendant, or anything from Avon, does it stay good? does it get all rusty looking? or brown? or un-pretty or un-shiny?

my boyfriend had gotten me a diamond ring which went missing, and I saw one almost just like it (for MUCH cheaper) in the Avon catalog. i want to get it but i dont want it get or ugly or turn my finger green.

has anyone ordered jewelry from avon and been disappointed?

thanks
May

New postby Ramonita » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

AVON jewelry or any sterling jewelry will stay shiny if you take care of it properly. If sterling jewelry stays in a jewelry box for too long it will tarnish. It is meant to be worn. Sterling jewelry can be washed with water and polished with a soft chemise cloth. Now it will eventually age. This is just a fact. As far as turning your finger green. That's an allergic reaction. It does me that way, but only if I wear it for long periods of time. I have to give my fingers a break. I hope this helps.

jessicayouravonrep08@yahoo.com

www.youravon.com/jcotton
Ramonita

Does anyone out there sell a LOT of stuff. like Mary Kay,...

New postby Bettie » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

Does anyone out there sell a LOT of stuff. like Mary Kay, Avon, Arbonne, Jewelry. etc.?

Just wondering if it would be hard to sell all of them together.
Bettie

New postby Minda » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

I sell Longaberger, Arbonne, and Tupperware. Yes it's hard to sell them together, b/c each one has a contract stating you will only sell THEIR product at an event. For example, you can't have a Tupperware party & push Arbonne at the same party--it's a conflict of interest. You can have a Tupperware party end at 5pm and the Arbonne party start at 5:30pm with the same guests.
Minda

Does Avon sell real Jewelry, Gold?

New postby Sunni » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

I have a ring that is gold but all it says is Avon on the back. Could it be real gold
Sunni

New postby Betsy » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

Nope its not real gold. That Avon jewelry will turn your skin green.
Betsy

I am an Avon consultant but id like to find other...

New postby Kandace » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

I am an Avon consultant but id like to find other companies that are similar maybe even jewelry or something? I am an Avon consultant but id like to find other companies that are similar maybe even jewelry or something?
Kandace

New postby Dania » 29 Oct 2012, 08:32

Any interest in candles? I am a consultant for Scentsy. We sell wickless candles. Instead of a flame, the highly scented wax is melted by a 25watt light bulb in a decorative warmer. Currently, there are 45 warmers and over 80 scents to choose from! We also offer room sprays and car candles in all of the scents. The stuff smells SO good. When I turn on my warmer in my dining room, I can sometimes smell it all the way upstairs!! The wax is only warmed, not burned, so there is no soot. It only heats up to just above body temperature, so you can stick your finger in it and it won't burn you. Of course, using a light bulb is also much safer than a lit candle. It is a great alternative to candles, especially if you have kids or tend to accidentally leave candles burning.

If you want more info, or have any questions, feel free to email me :) I'd love to help you out.

Jenn
JenEricRalston@gmail.com
Dania

Return to Fashion & Accessories