No Credit Credit Card

How To Apply For A Credit Card? No Credit History,new...

New postby Nydia » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

How to apply for a credit card? No credit history,new immigrant, no work yet?

If i'm not qualify as you say how will i be qualified if I can not have a credit card, how to build a credit history if no credit card?
Nydia

New postby Christoper » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

You have no credit. you don't qualify for a card. work hard save money. build credit slowly.
Christoper

What is better : to live with credit cards or no credit...

New postby Wonda » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

What is better : to live with credit cards or no credit card at all?

I don't have any credit card and i don't care so far at least I feel less slave . It is enough to live already check by check. I don't have car payment or house payment also.yeah I have a small debt.that's it
do u think this situation make me poor or less poor?
Wonda

New postby Erwin » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

Having a credit card doesn't make you rich. I used to have a coworker that would flaunt his $25,000 American Express limit. Some people were impressed, I was not. I would've been more impressed had he said he had $25,000 saved. Having a credit card can be a good thing, as long as you manage it properly. Too many people live on their credit cards because they just don't want to take the time to set a budget and stick to it. A lot of people are smart and use credit cards to earn rewards. They make their purchases and pay the cards off as they're used. I have a gas card that I put all of my gas purchases on. I pay the card off monthly. Making my gas purchases gives me point towards some free stuff. I've earned a bunch of free drinks, food and other items. And that's just by buying gas. I know some people who use their Discover Card to pay bills and make their daily purchases. They pay the card off monthly and earn cash back. There are a bunch of possibilities. Be thankful you don't have much debt. Just make sure you plan for the future now and talk to your financial planner about the best way to get that done.
Erwin

I have no credit and need to establish some. Where can I...

New postby Dona » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

I have no credit and need to establish some. Where can I get a credit card with no credit requirments?

I have already applied for two credit cards and was denied because I had no credit or not enough income. I am a college student and figure it is a good idea to start establishing some credit. I plan on only using the card for gas and emergencies but can't find one that doesn't require good credit or excellent credit. Any info would be great, thanks.
Dona

New postby Christi » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

There a credit card that is for people with bad or no credit, you just hav to go to http://d00.info/7206-creditcard and fill out the information and you are almost gauranteed to be approved.
Christi

Where can i get a free credit score and no credit card...

New postby Evan » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

Where can i get a free credit score and no credit card required?

If you can tell me the email address of the website it will be great.
Evan

New postby Violeta » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

You can get a free report,once per year or if you were denied credit at www.annualcreditreport.com, but you will have to pay if you want a score to go along with the reports.
Violeta

I CANT GET APPROVED FOR A CREDIT CARD NO CREDiT?

New postby Shila » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

What credit card can i get i have no credit. i know how to spend stuff im only gonna buy like cheap stuff and pay it off each time. is there other ways to build credit?
Shila

New postby Cleora » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

Do you have cell/mobile phone contract? That should help initially. Try capital one's credit builder card, it has a high interest rate but if you plan to pay off each month it shouldn't matter. Also try store cards, they're usually pretty easy to get or a catalogue account.

Mx
Cleora

I have very poor credit but no credit card debt. I also...

New postby Birgit » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

I have very poor credit but no credit card debt. I also make 80k/year now. How can i get a decent car loan?

I have very poor credit but no credit card debt. I also make 80k/year now. How can i get a decent car loan?
Birgit

New postby Ouida » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

If you earn that kind of money /just pay buy cash and negotiate a discount
Ouida

How to get a credit card with no credit and no checking...

New postby Alejandro » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

How to get a credit card with no credit and no checking account?

I'm young with no credit and no checking account. I've been looking online and have only come across debit cards or credit cards that require a checking account. Where and how can I get a CREDIT CARD w/ no credit and no checking account?
Alejandro

New postby Peggy » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

Actually most banks give you a credit card when you open a checking account. If you are 17 or older you can get a student checking account with a debit card.

The reason they want a checking account is because statistics show that people that don't have checking accounts are more likely to default.

If you are under 18, you can not get a credit card.
/
Peggy

How do you get a credit card with no credit history and...

New postby Salley » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

How do you get a credit card with no credit history and never had work?

How does a college grad get a credit card with no credit history and no employment history? Can someone cosign to get one?
No one told me you needed a credit history to get a card and experience to get a job (only a degree for getting a job)
Salley

New postby Setsuko » 29 Oct 2012, 08:15

Hi, I got a few best answers from people asking the same question after I sent them here, I think it's the student card that did the trick, might be on the first link down
http://credit-cards.ebookorama.com
http://finance.ebookorama.com
http://credit.ebookorama.com
http://credit-repair.ebookorama.com
if you get any luck please don't forget about me lol, hope it helped you!
Setsuko

Next

Return to Immigration