Ashworth Degree

Will The Air Force Except A Bachelor Degree From Ashworth...

New postby Marianela » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Will the Air Force except a bachelor degree from Ashworth University?

I want to go in as an officer.
Marianela

New postby Stanton » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Yes they will I my self Enrolled in the Navy with an Associates degree in Criminal justice from Ashworth if the Navy took it of course the Air Force will. you would get to be an officer and a 800 pay rise compared to the people who enlist without a degree. Think about joining the Navy it is way better than the Air force
Stanton

Has anyone ever received a degree from Ashworth University..

New postby Shanon » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Has anyone ever received a degree from Ashworth University and actually found a job? Has anyone ever received a degree from Ashworth University and actually found a job?
Shanon

New postby Patrina » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Some years back I did their vocational program in hotel management and immediately found a job with it. I also learned a lot of material - sufficient to max out the Brainbench certification for Hospitality Industry.

Keep in mind, when talking about their degree programs, that they are not regionally accredited. While their accreditation (DETC) is valid in the US, that credit will not transfer to most others and their degrees will not qualify you for advanced study at most universities.

There is also presently an issue in the state of Texas so if you live there or plan to work there later - don't go with a DETC degree at this time.
Patrina

Has anyone graduated from Ashworth University (PCDI) with...

New postby Luanna » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Has anyone graduated from Ashworth University (PCDI) with a degree and transferred to a 4 year university?

I'd like to get an Associate degree in Paralegal Studies, but I'm not sure if it'll transfer to a 4 year institute such as Winston Salem State University or Wake Forest University.

Has anyone graduated with a degree from Ashworth and been able to transfer or does anyone know if it's possible or not?

Thank you.
Luanna

New postby Salley » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Call the Admissions office at each 4 year institution and ask about their policies in general and Ashworth in particular. They will be happy to discuss them with you.
Salley

Anyone able to get a job with a degree from Penn Foster or..

New postby Cornell » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Anyone able to get a job with a degree from Penn Foster or Ashworth University?

I was interested in getting an Associates degree in human resource from one of the two school. just wanted to see if anyone was able to get a job with a degree from one of the schools.
what is a good online school?
Cornell

New postby Otelia » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

I am a current Ashworth student, working on my AA in Paralegal Studies. Before enrolling, I had the school checked out by some attorneys I knew, and it got great reviews.

Like any other degree, a large chunk of your marketability after getting the degree is simply up to you. Get good grades, network in the feild you want to work in, and make sure you check the local regulations to see if any other types of licensing or certification is needed beyond the AA.

The distance learning world is growing in leaps and bounds. There is no reason why a person with a distance education degree cannot be just as successful as someone with a degree from a brick and mortar school. Make sure your writing skills are well honed, have a professional looking resume, dress appropriately for the interviews, and make sure you are well spoken.
Otelia

Have you received your degree or are enrolled in James...

New postby Flo » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Have you received your degree or are enrolled in James Madison High School also known as Ashworth University?

Do you like the school? If you received your degree from them do all colleges take the degree? Thanks for your help.
Flo

New postby Kortney » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

/ I am not familiar with that particular school, however I believe that if you received your degree, and your grade point average was 4.0, then all colleges would accept you.

As your GPA drops, less colleges are interested in you.

An average GPA of 2.5 will get you in to most normal colleges.
Kortney

Has anyone taken the accounting degree course from...

New postby Theresia » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Has anyone taken the accounting degree course from Ashworth College? If so, I could use your help?
Theresia

New postby Alaina » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Im actually doing the paralegal Studies from there too!!!..i might not be able to help you though sorry and good luck!!
Alaina

Will employers accept Ashworth as a degree?

New postby Otelia » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Will employers accept Ashworth as a degree? Will employers accept Ashworth as a degree?
Otelia

New postby Louann » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

Yes. Having a degree means you were willing to take time and earn a degree. Meaning you are trainable. As long as you know the job needs then yes.
Louann

Ashworth or Penn Foster for online finance degree?

New postby Evelina » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

I decided to enroll in either Penn Foster or Ashworth online college. Does anybody has any experience wiht their finance or accounting degree? I hear Ashworth has a very good online student community - what about Penn Foster? I want to study at my own pace but still be able to hook up with fellow online students. The finance or accounting program would be mainly for my own enrichment - What sounds better? Degree from Penn Foster or Ashworth?
I have been doing research for almost a year. I could not find any other self paced college for around $ 4000 total for degree I want. Some college offer distance degrees but you have to work at their timeframe and be in online classes at certain times. That won't work with me. Just not sure if I make the right decision. I am not taking classes to get a job in the field. I would like to manage my own finances better, my small business and my taxes. Thanks for your input
Evelina

New postby Krissy » 23 Oct 2012, 08:09

I don't know about Ashworth but Penn Foster is one I am enrolled in now and let me tell you I have gone thru half of my books now and am just now actually getting started on the books that relate to medical transcription. If I could do it over again I would have gone with someone else.
Krissy

Next

Return to Military