Technology School Online

Do you know if there is an online school that offers a...

New postby Johnette » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Do you know if there is an online school that offers a Medical Office Technology program?

I really need to know because I would like to start this Fall.
Johnette

New postby Janise » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Yes there are quite a few accredited schools that offer medical office technology as well as medical assisting, medical billing & coding, and a lot of other allied health professions careers. Check this resource and be sure to use the search box to find additional schools. You can request free information from each school that interests you to be able to learn more about their program, their courses, costs, available financial aid and be able to compare. http://myonlinenursingdegree.com/school ... hools.html
Janise

What's a good online school to pursue my Masters in...

New postby Blair » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

What's a good online school to pursue my Masters in Information Technology degree?

I plan on going for my Masters in IT and just wondering if anyone has completed their Masters in IT online and what school they went to.
Blair

New postby May » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Hi Pimpcash!

I can't advise you from personal experience, as I haven't taken a Masters online - but there are courses available at Kaplan, Regis and Capella Universities. These universities all offer different kinds of Master's Degrees in IT.

You can research these and other courses at OnlineDegreesNews.com
May

What are the best online schools for Information...

New postby Maia » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

What are the best online schools for Information Technology in the U.S ?

Please provide detailed info, acreditdation and placement of graduates who took they're online courses.
Maia

New postby Jamal » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

I began my schooling for more IT knowledge at a California Extension University (UCLA). When I needed more options I began taking online classes at UC Santa Cruz Extension. They have many courses and certificate programs. Online is a lot of reading and quizzes but you should learn the material with all of this. UC Santa Cruz lists all of the Extension schools in CA at http://www.ucsc-extension.edu/ucsc/gene ... ources.jsp Santa Cruz seems (along with UCLA Extension) to offer the most IT related courses.
Jamal

What is a good online school for Health Information...

New postby Marcelle » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

What is a good online school for Health Information Technology?

When I get a career I would like for it to be in medical billing and coding. I do not want to just be certified, I want to go ahead and get a degree, just so I will have something to "fall back on". I need to work full-time, so I can pay for college, and all of my other expenses, so it would be more efficient to go to school online. I've looked at DeVry for a while now, but their prices are very high. Also, How long did it take, and what was the total cost?
Marcelle

New postby Gregg » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Gregg

What schools have good (online) Veterinary Technology...

New postby Bettie » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

What schools have good (online) Veterinary Technology programs?

I know of Penn Foster and Cedar Valley. Anyone heard anything on any others. or have any advice? Let me know
Bettie

New postby Catrice » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

You really need hands on experience to be a good vet tech. Online schools cannot provide that.
Catrice

Do You Know Of any Online Schools that offer degrees in...

New postby Terrilyn » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Do You Know Of any Online Schools that offer degrees in Ultrasound technology?

Hello i am looking into the idea of going back to school. I live in Michigan and i am having a horrible time trying to find a school in my area that offers a 2 yr degree in diagnostic sonography. I am also interested in anything in this field of sonography. Please let me know of any online programs out there or any schools that i am missing. Thank you
Terrilyn

New postby Lavone » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Make sure you find an accredited ultrasound program. If you go to a program which is not accredited (on line courses), you cannot take your license exams until you have worked as a sonographer for one full year. You will have a hard time finding a job as a sonographer, if you do not have an ultrasound license. These programs put you between a rock and a hard place.

Here is a list of accredited programs in Michigan. You can go to the site below and search "Michigan" and "diagnostic medical sonographer." There are links with additional information on each school.

Delta College - University Center , MI
Henry Ford Hospital - Detroit , MI
Jackson Community College - Jackson , MI
Lansing Community College - Lansing , MI
Oakland Community College-Southfield - Southfield , MI

http://www.caahep.org/Find_An_Accredited_Program.aspx
Lavone

Are there any schools that offer aviation...

New postby Jenniffer » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Are there any schools that offer aviation management/technology degrees online? Are there any schools that offer aviation management/technology degrees online?
Jenniffer

New postby Darlene » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Yes. Everglades University, Embry-Riddle, Indiana University, University of Nebraska Omaha, and Utah Valley State. The details can be found in the link below.
Darlene

Which of these schools would you consider for an online...

New postby Dagny » 29 Oct 2012, 05:17

Which of these schools would you consider for an online Ph.D. program in Information Technology?

-Capella University - http://www.capella.edu/
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Organization and Management
Information Technology Management Specialization

-Walden University - http://www.waldenu.edu/
Ph.D. in Applied Management and Decision Sciences
Information Systems Management Specialization

-Northcentral University - http://www.ncu.edu/
Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D)
Computer and Information Security option or
Applied Computer Science option

-Nova Southeastern University - http://www.nova.edu/
Ph.D. in Computer Information Systems

I am open to suggestions too!

The criteria is as such:
1. The school must be regionally accredited (i.e. no DETC)
2. The school must be mostly online with a minimum of travel.
Dagny

Next

Return to Other - Education