Ohio checking account

Where Would I Find My Pin Number For A Personal Checking...

New postby Debbi » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Where would I find my pin number for a personal checking account through Park National Bank in Ohio? Where would I find my pin number for a personal checking account through Park National Bank in Ohio?
Debbi

New postby Lasonya » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Its impossible to find it, if it were that easy than anyone could! You need to go to the bank with identification.
Lasonya

How old do u have to be to open a checking account in the...

New postby Brenna » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

How old do u have to be to open a checking account in the state of ohio? How old do u have to be to open a checking account in the state of ohio?
Brenna

New postby Margene » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

You are able to get a checking account if you are a minor, but you need a parent with you
Margene

Where can i find a cash advance place with no credit...

New postby Zula » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Where can i find a cash advance place with no credit check,no checking account needed in columbus,ohio? Where can i find a cash advance place with no credit check,no checking account needed in columbus,ohio?
Zula

New postby Danyel » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Don't do it. You will only get trapped and it takes years to get out of it. Trust me. I have a friend that falled for the easy bait and she is still trying to save herself for that one small loan two years ago.
Danyel

Second Chance Checking Account: where can I find one near...

New postby Angeline » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Second Chance Checking Account: where can I find one near the Hamilton, Ohio area? Second Chance Checking Account: where can I find one near the Hamilton, Ohio area?
Angeline

New postby Ashley » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Although there might not be any specific places I can provide in Ohio that offer second chance checking accounts, you might consider banking online instead. Most second chance banking services are provided for people with bad credit and thus there arent' that many traditional FDIC insured banks that provide these types of checking products. Consider the following as a possible solution
Ashley

Legally in Ohio, can my husband take me off our checking...

New postby Erick » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Legally in Ohio, can my husband take me off our checking account while we are still married?

It's a credit union and I called them, since he is the primary account holder he could do that, but as for as marriage laws, could withhold money from me being we are still married and still live together? Very degrading asking for money.
Erick

New postby Ouida » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Either person can take the other off a joint account. He could even empty and close the account completely without telling you.

I don't think there are any laws about how married people 'should' share their incomes. Lots of household have different processes, none protected by law.

If you hate asking him for money 'all the time', discuss a household account for specific purposes. A specific amount is deposited each month for household expenses.

Are you off the account as you prepare for a divorce (or he prepares without telling you)? Does he think you can't handle the responsibility? Is he hiding money from you? (He got a raise and didn't mention it because he is spending it on something else?) Does either of you have a gambling or drug problem? Does either of you spend or loan 'large' amounts of money without consulting the other?

There are LOTS of reasons, most are signs of trouble... If you are employed, you should definitely have your own account somewhere (yours, mine, ours) whether or not you permit him access to it. If you are NOT employed, I would suggest you plan to be soon -- if divorce or legal action is in your future, you'll need to be.

Plus, it's a good idea to have a checking account AND a credit card in your name alone (regardless of where the money comes from) so that you have your own credit score in the event of divorce or death.
Ouida

Who in Columbus Ohio gives "second chance"...

New postby Perla » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Who in Columbus Ohio gives "second chance" checking accounts?

In the past I had two bad account and need to get a fresh checking account despite my past record.
Perla

New postby Ethyl » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Check with local banks first and ask if they have such a product. The bank I work for has a product called "Fresh Start Checking" and it is intended for those who need a second chance. You can also try a local debt management company, they may know of banks that offer the service.
Ethyl

Is there a bank in columbus ohio who doesn't check...

New postby Shana » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Is there a bank in columbus ohio who doesn't check chexsystems to open an account?

What banks in Columbus Ohio will open a checking or savings account without a chexsystem check?
Shana

New postby Clementine » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

There are many options there. WoodForest Bank now offers a second chance checking for those reported to chexsystems. There is a monthly fee but the account can be converted to a regular free checking after 6 months of good standing. That is just one option of many but an excellent one at this time. For an entire list, see the site below
Clementine

Want to check out my account online at Key Bank...

New postby Genia » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

Want to check out my account online at Key Bank Barberton,Ohio? Want to check out my account online at Key Bank Barberton,Ohio?
Genia

New postby Tambra » 21 Oct 2012, 20:43

I used to bank at KeyBank in Michigan. In order to use their online banking features you have to first enroll. Go to www.keybank.com, and click "Access My Accounts" in the far left corner (it should be white writing with a black background). If you know your User ID and password enter it there, if not choose "Enroll Now" on the left hand side to get the process going. Hope this helps!
Tambra

Return to Personal Finance